“A charming and unusual portrait of the secret life.” – John le Carré
by Lillian McCloy
What was it like to be the wife of a deep undercover CIA officer during the Cold War? Lillian shares her story in a series of personal anecdotes, sharing her real experiences as a spy’s wife managing the care of three children, supporting her husband’s work, keeping the secret, and moving the family from country to country to country.
Readers are giving this book five-star reviews, describing it as “compelling,” “fascinating,” “funny,” “a can’t put down book,” and a “must read.” This memoir is also very popular with book clubs.
Did you enjoy Six Car Lengths Behind an Elephant?
- Please share your book rating and review on Amazon, Goodreads, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, or Smashwords
- Make it your next book club selection! Feel free to submit your book/author questions to Bordertown Publishing
- Share this book on social media and use #sixcarlengths
- Recommend it to favorite bloggers, podcasts, book reviewers, and media
- Join us on Facebook and subscribe to receive occasional updates